Sunday, February 1, 2015

Aloha Hawaii

In the entire day of traveling, I've not had a single soul sit next to me on the plane. Not from Charlotte to Atlanta, not Atlanta to San Francisco, not San Francisco to Seattle, or even Seattle to Hawaii. It makes me think I've had Justin sitting right next to me the entire time.

 I was excited about the airport in San Francisco. It has a yoga room. I walked into the empty low-lighted studio and did a full hour of yoga and meditation, interrupted on occasion by announcements over the PA system. Nobody else came in. If they did, they always left immediately, apologetic about the disruption. Really? We can share the room!

 Molly welcomed me at the airport with a lei in hand. "Welcome to Oahu!" as she garlanded me. I've been lei-ed.

No comments:

Post a Comment