Tuesday, February 24, 2015

One bad day...

I've been bickering a lot with my mom. Mostly, I've been an insufferable little twat, being so short with her. In all fairness, she has been unwittingly egging me on, asking never ending questions, demanding answers. It could be something as simple as, what would you like for dinner tonight? I know I sound ungrateful. But on some days, can somebody just take charge? I don't want to make any decisions, and she will not take no for an answer. And so we go back and forth.

Today was a bad day. I didn't do anything but sit around and moped. Tried to read, I couldn't manage more than 10 minutes in one sitting. I just couldn't concentrate. I ended up spending hours playing Words with Friends with the autobot, because my live friends have a life. I'm beginning to regret my decision of spending a month back home.

No comments:

Post a Comment